Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So it begins...

Hey everyone! Welcome to Elder Morris' blog! So this blog has been created for one very important reason. My hand writing is terrible,and I suck and sending letters. Upon prepareing to leave for my mission I was told by scores of people "oh i can't wait to write you" or "i'm going to write you all the time!" The prospect of spending my P-days answering these letters with my crappy handwriting, and horrible spelleding sounded like a nightmare! So though this blog I am hoping I can keep people up to date on what is happening with me on the Mish, while not having to write every single detail to everyone I write back (please note I will write back, it just may take me a while) they can just come check the blog to see whats up with me and my new friends (human and jungle creature a like)! Please be noted that this is no reason to not write me all the time!I love recieving letters! I just don't want to have to write the same story down even more then once. So hopefully this way I can put more time to the lord, and less writing letters. I hope to keep this blog a hyrbrid of both humor and spirit, and look forward to peoples response on the blog.
God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment