Monday, September 13, 2010

Todo Cheque!!! (Its all good!) June 14,2010

A miracle happened with Ericka. One day I brought her a book about the teachings of Joesph Smith, and she picked it up and started to read. So you can imagine my surprise when I came to pick her up to go to Church and she came walking out with about 200 limps of cash. She comes up to me with the sweetest smile and with such excitement tells me "look, I have my tithing." I had only talked to her about tithing once about 3 weeks before, and had forgotten to remind her through the whole week to keep track of it cause me and Elder Medina were so busy. Through her own study the Lord had shown her the way to begin her Financial Independence. Also a reference to a man named Jorge. We gave him the book of Mormon 10 days ago. He is currently reading in Alma!!!!! We have only taught him the restoration of the gospel and he is going to finish the book of Mormon before we finish the plan of salvation!!! Talk about elect.

Todo Cheque!!! (Its all good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment