Thursday, January 21, 2010

Como se dice Grace 1-4-2010

(In Honduras they call those moments when you know God loves you, knows of your existence and is watching out for you Grace Moments)

I did get one grace last night when a lady stopped me in the street and shoved a cell phone into my hand, and asked me to speak in English. She explained that she was baptized in 2005 by an Elder Romney and she wanted to speak to him, but every time she called his dad picked up and couldn´t understand Spanish. I explained to the dad that i was in Honduras, and this lady was desperately trying to find the man that changed her life. Once I said Honduras he said you must want Miles. Once I got Miles on the phone I explained what was happening and when I told him her name his voice just lit up and he was so happy that she had called him. I handed the phone back over. The spirit just flowed in and told me of how I will have this same opportunity for people to remember me 5 years from now and how important I was in helping them change there lives. She has gone in active, but were starting to teach the rest of her non member family and they plan to come to church this week.


This is truly a work of miracles, to say the things that happen to me on a daily bases are just chance would be just crazy.

Adios
Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment