Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Como Se Dice "Looking up" 4-5-10

Things are looking up. Me and my companion are doing great together. At first we hardly got anything done. Once everything got worked out my intense networking and social skills and his scriptural knowledge and teaching skills make us a good team. So I get us there, on time, with a member with a plan to teach, then he does the rest. Last night I brought a financially struggling mother to tears of how I felt the spirit fill my heart and mouth and pour out to her word for word what God needed her to hear. It was a beautiful experience. I was able to listen to my self and feel the Lords love for me, what I am doing, and how hard I am trying. As I have been doubling my effort the Lord has been doubling my success, tripling my hope in the future and making me happier then ever. I am ready to do my part harder then ever. With this new found faith and action I am doing things I never thought I could.

Elder Scott Wayne Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment