Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hand made Tortillas September 13, 2010

Okay, this computer could be the slowest yet! I mean even the third
world has to realize how horribly slow this thing is crawling! So for
that this letter will again probably leave you a little lacking. But
I'll see what I can do.

So things are great. The work moves on. We are in a little bit of a
panic to throw some baptisms together for September. Sorry I suck at
writing. An investigator family adopted us! We go to their house like every day
to eat during lunch and are always driving us to appointments. They
work on Sundays, but really want to obey the commandments. I love them
so much. They are called Carlos and Carmen.
Also learned how to make tortillas by hand this week! It's lots of fun.

Elder Morris.
You know your all awesome right?

No comments:

Post a Comment