Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rivers of Mud August 16 ,2010

So look a typhoon of rain landed on us Sunday in the afternoon. I have been really sick this week. like I fell to the ground on Thursday after I picked some thing up and I have had just life changing diarrhea (I now have so many funny like bolting to the bathroom stories!) anyways so my window was open. So after the rain, I came home and my bed was soaked!!!! Soaked like horrible wet, and I was just wetter and sicker then ever.






So this morning I went to help some one in our ward whose house fell over from all the rain, and the river went through it. It broke my heart to see this poor family but they had such a positive get her done attitude. We all just jumped in and helped. I nearly cried when I started to clean their cabinets. Something about muddy dishes and pans just get to me. Then we went back and just started hauling water to the river. It was so much fun and like always, It feels so good to serve. Con Amor, Elder Morris









No comments:

Post a Comment